Sunday, May 10, 2015

Key Master, by Peter Anthony

Brussels came to me on Good Friday, in St. Thomas, during the celebration of Carnival'. He spoke. I listened. I did not believe. Brussels came to me, Good Saturday on a beach known as, Magan's Bay, (locals called it, Heaven's Gate). He spoke. I pondered.  Brussels came to me Easter Sunday morning, at a famous book store called, The Octopus. He spoke. I listened, I pondered, I heard the truth. I traveled back to America through "The Bermuda Triangle" (locals called it, The Devils Gate) I went out to the masses. I spoke. No one listened. I wrote. No one believed. I traveled across the world and spoke of Brussels. Some pondered. Many listened. Today, thousands believe. One person can make a differnce. Is it you?

2 comments:

glennjbrewster said...

I heard your interview on "We Don't Die" podcast. Very inspiring. When you talked about Gratitude and Service it put me in such a good mind set.

I hope one day "Key Master" will be an audio book. :) For us folks that enjoy audio books.

- Glenn

Becki Hawkins said...

Peter!! Keep listening! Keep writing!! Keep speaking!! You are a gift to us all!! I'm so honored to know you!!

In Love and Light!
Becki